ATLANTA – December 27, 2018 – The holiday season in Atlanta commences each year with Cherokee Funding’s annual holiday party, which brings together and celebrates the legal and medical communities in Atlanta. This year, over 400 people attended the coveted event.
Hosted at Tongue & Groove, located in Lindbergh City Center off of Piedmont Road in Buckhead, this year’s holiday party was both well-attended and received. Entertainment included fire dancing and other performances, a cigar roller, and dancing. Santa Claus also made a guest appearance.
For the fifth consecutive year, donations were made to the Atlanta Mission, which provides emergency shelter, rehab and recovery services, vocational training and transitional housing. Today the Atlanta Mission serves more than 1,000 homeless men, women, and children every day. In conjunction with the Atlanta Mission, Cherokee Funding is committed to supporting the fight against homelessness in Atlanta.
Attorneys, medical providers and guests of this year’s holiday party included:
- Chris Stewart, Managing Partner, Stewart, Seay & Felton Trial Attorneys
- Pete Law of Law & Moran
- Tony Kalka, Kalka & Baer LLC
- John G. Aldridge Jr. of Aldridge Pite
- Elizabeth Middleton Burke of Richardson, Patrick, Westbrook & Brickman, president-elect of the Southern Trial Lawyers Association (STLA) and member of the College of Charleston Alumni Association
- Pamela Mullis, former president of STLA, board member of the South Carolina Association for Justice (SCAJ) and member of the American Association for Justice
- Justin Miller, Managing Partner, Morgan & Morgan
- Mike Werner of Werner, Wetherington
- Chris Simon, Partner at Christopher Simon, Attorney at Law
- Harris Weinstein of The Weinstein Firm
- Justin Tyler Bamberg, South Carolina State Representative
About Cherokee Funding:
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Cherokee Funding is a full-service direct legal and medical funding company.
Cherokee was founded in 2010 to enable the best outcome for plaintiffs and attorneys by providing them with the legal and medical funding needed to await fair settlement.
With over 200 years of combined industry experience, the team at Cherokee Funding is committed to providing world-class customer support in their delivery of legal and medical funding services to plaintiffs. Cherokee Funding is home to Same Day Cash Advances™.
For more information, please go to www.cherokeefunding.com.